- Seven Credit card-sized language cards – Spanish, Italian, French, German, Greek, Turkish and Portuguese. Simple, lightweight & durable alternative to phrasebooks or language dictionaries. Keep the essential words of another language at your fingertips.
- Each card shows translations (or pronunciations for some languages) of useful words and phrases for travel and holidays. All translations (or pronunciations) are provided by native speakers of the language to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date with the language as it is spoken today.
- Words and phrases are grouped together into the subjects you need most while travelling – from greetings, please and thank you, asking where places are, using public transport, booking accommodation, to the days of the week and basic numbers.
- Each language card weighs the same as a credit card. A great help if you want to travel light – say if backpacking through several countries, taking a short break with only a flight cabin bag, if camping/hiking, or if travelling with children. Throw one into your suitcase, backpack or rucksack and it won’t weigh your luggage down.
- Whether it’s a weekend break or months of backpacking, an ooozu language card multipack makes a great travel accessory for your next trip to Paris, Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Madrid, Berlin, Lisbon, Vienna, Athens, Istanbul or elsewhere in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey and Portugal!
OOOZU language cards are the easy way to carry essential words and phrases when travelling. An OOOZU language card multipack contains seven credit card-sized language cards for Spanish, Italian, French, German, Greek, Turkish and Portuguese. Each card shows translations (or pronunciations) of essential words and phrases for holidays and travel. Great for beginners to learn to speak the first few words of a new language, or as a memory aid for those words you sometimes forget.
Lightweight: an OOOZU language card is as light as a credit card, so you carry the words without the weight. Perfect travel accessory if you want to travel light, say for short breaks, longer backpacking trips, travelling with children, camping, hiking or cycling.
Fast: you can glance at a language card in the time it takes to take a credit card out of your wallet, handbag or pocket. No need to flick through the pages of a phrase book to find the words you want. The cards cover useful travel vocabulary – greetings, getting around, accommodation, basic shopping, eating out, times of day, days of the week and simple numbers.
Durable: the language cards are made from biodegradable plastic but in normal use are as long-lasting and durable as a regular credit card. Drop them in the swimming pool – just dry them off. Spill food or sun cream on them – give them a quick wash under the tap. Perfect item if you’re around water – on the beach, camping, skiing or snowboarding.
Discreet: an OOOZU language card fits discreetly into the palm of your hand, so you can glance at it without being obvious that you’re getting some language help.
Add an OOOZU language card to your usual travel kit, passport and guide book, and you’re ready to go!