- Ergonomic Design Principles – A baby’s spines natural position is a C shape. An infant should be able to sit in a C shape(their spine) while their legs are able to frog up in an M shape. Our ergonomic baby carrier totally respects that, so it won’t force their spine or hurt them by not being in the correct positions especially for the little ones. This can also help prevent any issues with muscle and bone development and abnormal leg curvatures, ensuring your baby’s healthy growth.
- 4 Ways to Carry: Hip Seat- See all around and meet baby’s curiosity. Sling Position- Great for nursing. Front Carrying (Inward or Outward Facing)- Enhance the bond with baby. Backpack Position- Exploring!
- Wide lumbar belt and wide shoulder straps to help distribute weight evenly and relieve shoulder pressure so mom or dad stay comfortable – Easily holds up to 66.13 lbs.
- Hands Free: Padded waist belt and shoulder straps for great back and shoulder relief
- STRENGTHEN BOND WITH BABY : Our baby carrier for 6 months old , 9 months old , 18 months old or 1 year old helps in forging a close bond with your newborn which is vital to their development. Our baby carrier backpack keeps your baby close and secure in the warmth of mother’s body, while your heartbeat soothes them. Baby sling for 3 months – 36 months.
Sulida Baby Carrier With HipSeat For Hands Free Baby Wearing For 3 months, 6 months up to 3 years olds
Do you suffer from back pains from carrying your baby for prolonged periods?
Do you get fatigue and back pain in your arms and shoulders carrying your 1 year old as they grow?
Is your baby carrier too bulky and complicated to use?
Waist belt for great back and shoulder relief
The well-conceived ergonomic design offers high carrying comfort throughout the time it is used. The generously padded
waist belt and the shaped, padded shoulder straps relieve your back and shoulders.
Package indcludes:1 * Baby Carrier
4-way front and back carrying
The baby carrier features three front positions and one back position. The newborn position allows you to carry your newborn baby in an optimal way–high up on your chest and close to your heart. When your child is a little older, the height can be lowered and you can choose to either carry facing inwards or outwards. You can also choose between normal and wide leg positions. From 12 months you can carry your toddler on your back.
Material:pearl wool+Air cotton,Polyester
Belt:120*14cm, Adjustable extent:20-36cm
Suitable for 3 months – 36 months baby
Recommended weight:3.5-30kg/7.72-66.13 lbs
Please note that the minimum age for outwards front carrying is 5 months and the minimum age for back carrying is 12 months!